Monitor HP Network Printers with MRTG

Post by JP » Sun, 13 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I am looking for the scripts and MIB's for monitoring HP printers on the
network.  I saw some discussion on taking page per minute with a specific
OID.

I am interested in monitoring the total page count and 5 minute page output
etc.  Are there any scripts out there that I can use?  Any recommendation
would be very much appreciated.

JP

1. FS: Micron Computer, NEC Monitor, HP Printer, Supra Modem

The following items are for sale.  Send e-mail to

Prices include shipping, or you can pickup in the
Milwaukee area.
MICRON PENTIUM SYSTEM

?  INTEL PENTIUM-90 PROCESSOR
?  16MEG RAM
?  256K CACHE
?  540MEG HARD-DRIVE
?  4X CD-ROM
?  1.44MEG 3.5" FLOPPY
?  DIAMOND STEALTH 64-BIT 2M PCI VIDEO CARD
?  CREATIVE LABS 16-BIT SOUND CARD
?  101 KEYBOARD
?  MICROSOFT 2.0 MOUSE
?  MINI-TOWER CASE
?  SOFTWARE INCLUDED
?  BOX AND ALL MANUALS INCLUDED
?  EXCELLENT CONDITION
?  $1295
NEC M700 MONITOR

?  17" .25MM SCREEN
?  SPEAKERS BUILT IN
?  MICROPHONE BUILT IN
?  COMES WITH BOX AND MANUALS
?  WORKS WITH BOTH PC'S AND MAC'S
?  MAC ADAPTER INCLUDED
?  GREAT PICTURE QUALITY
?  VERY LITTLE USAGE--UNDER 3 WEEKS OLD
?  THIS MONITOR SELLS FOR OVER $900 IN THE STORES
?  BOX AND ALL MANUALS INCLUDED
?  EXCELLENT CONDITION
?  $795
HP LASERJET 4L PRINTER

?  LASER PRINTER
?  4PPM OUTPUT
?  300 DPI PRINTING
?  1MEG RAM (UPGRADABLE TO 2MEG)
?  BOX AND ALL MANUALS INCLUDED
?  EXCELLENT CONDITION
?  $295
SUPRA FAX MODEM 288I

?  PC INTERNAL
?  28800 BPS DATA
?  14400 BPS FAX
?  CALLER ID
?  COMIT AND FAXTALK SOFTWARE
?  BOX AND ALL MANUALS INCLUDED
?  EXCELLENT CONDITION
?  $90

2. Font-lock in bs.el

3. MRTG - Problem monitoring # pages printed on a printer

4. I need serial port settings

5. NW 3.12, Old HP printers, new Apple printer

6. benchmark source info-Intro -- netiquette (1/28) c.be FAQ

7. NetWare 4.11 w/HP ext. printserver and HP LJ 6P printer

8. Error installing FrontPage 98

9. HP printer NOT-HP LAN card NEEDED!!!!

10. Acsessing HP network printer under NW 4.x from NT 4

11. HP Deskjet printer & Network Install

12. HP multi-function printer & wireless networking?

13. HP printer set up on network with DHCP On Unix