MRTG on Cisco AS5400HPX for H.323 Information

MRTG on Cisco AS5400HPX for H.323 Information

Post by Unknown » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:51:58

We are looking for OID information on the Cisco AS5400HPX.  We currenlty use
these devices for VoIP calls and would like to be able to poll the
information that is displayed in
   show csm call-rate
   show h323 gateway cause-codes

If anyone can help, it is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

1. H.323-ID used by Cisco CallManager

Hello,

I'm using Cisco CallManager v 4.1, and I have noted a strange behaviour

in the H.323-ID used.
I have an H.225 Trunk (Gatekepeer Controlled). Under this menu I give a

name to the "Device Name" Field. For example, I call this field "CCM".
In the AGK table, the H.323-ID associated to CCM (visbile with show
gatekeeper endpoint) is slightly different: for example, "CCM_3".
What value does the CCM use to register in the RRQ ? Is there a
connection with CTI ID?

Second question: when I have a calling from the CCM, normally in the
Setup message the source H.323 is equal to the E.164 number of the
calling device.

I also need to exactly understand how CCM creates the H323-ID put in

outgoing SETUP messages. I would like the ongoing Setup to have the
same H323-ID used in the RRQ. Does anyone know how to manage it ?

Thank you
Alessandro

2. SUPERPRINT for Epson CS 800???

3. Cisco IP Phone H.323 with Avaya IP Office

4. Seducing women has never been this easy

5. SIP vs H.323 as signalling for Cisco voice gateway

6. asp file ext added on exe downloaded files

7. VoIP: Cisco & H.323 redirection number for call diversion

8. Version

9. H.323 Clients interoperable with Cisco Gatekeepers

10. H.323 ALG in Cisco 2600

11. Open H.323 (Answering machine) with Cisco Gateway

12. Looking for smallest Cisco router with BRI-interface and H.323/T.38

13. Cisco MCS(CCM) and dynamic addressing for H.323 clients