about MRTG weekly,monthly,yearly.. graphs

about MRTG weekly,monthly,yearly.. graphs

Post by Shibum » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:40:10

Hello,

By mistake some of our leased line customers's (mostly 128K - 256K) maximum
traffic in mrtg  became about MBits so the weekly and monthly graphs has
been spoiled since their max value is about Mbits. I have only basic
knowledge of mrtg so can you please provide me a little help.

Regards

1. MRTG: does not make weekly/monthly/yearly stastics

hi,

my MRTG does not make statistics (like max in, max out, average in...,
they are all simply 0.00 b/s) for the weekly/monthly and yearly graph.
the graphics itself are ok!
is there somewthing wrong with my cfg file???
any hints?

jodok

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. File System Error (1026)

3. MRTG display different speed in daily/weekly/yearly graph

4. Copying Multi-Track Cd's

5. MRTG: how to get a daily/weekly/monthly sum of the traffic from ???

6. Phantom folder on desktop.

7. MRTG percentage graphing and total bandwidth utilization graphing

8. Freebie : Custom MIF form installer

9. Yearly graphs

10. Computing monthly averages using mrtg logs?

11. MRTG graphs for AS5248

12. MRTG - Graph in Bits

13. mrtg reports 8k/s max graph instead of 256k ISDN