MRTG (v2.9.7) log file problem

Post by dgoogl » Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:55:56

Has anyone experienced lose of MRG log files.

I found that when MRTG (v2.9.7) terminated abnormally I lost the log
file for the element being processed and that the old log file was
considered corrupt bu mrtg.

If anyone has experienced this and can provide any answers it would be
predicated.

cheers,
georgem

1. Converting RRD database files back to the old MRTG log files.

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert an RRD database BACK to and
old style mrtg log file?

I know it sounds kinda lame but my boss likes the speed that the old style
mrtg exhibits. It's only for a few interfaces but I would like to be able to
keep the data going rather than loosing it all and having to start over.

Thanks for the help,

Mike

2. Hide Application

3. MRTG not producing graphic files & Log files

4. Vuescan: just registered

5. Problems with mrtg log file - becomming .old - Sorry resent because last one was html

6. mysterious syntax error in C but not C++

7. MRTG v2.9.17 to v2.9.29 with Nortel BayRS = intermitant SNMP error

8. date value in form field

9. 9.7 cents phone call anywhere anytime

10. Bind and openssl-0.9.7

11. how to make BIND-4.9.7 act on NOTIFY?

12. Installation of bind4.9.7 on RedHat linux 5.2

13. Does v4.9.7 allow TTL for specific hosts?