MRTG Question

Post by Justin Pri » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 00:21:57

After adding numerous interfaces on a router that is already being
monitored by MRTG, I want to re-create the cfg file and re-index the
cfg file in order to update the web page data.  However, I don't want
the graphs for the currently monitored interfaces to be reset.  How do
I add the new interfaces while keeping my data for the old interfaces?

P.S. - running MRTG in AIX

--Justin

1. newbie MRTG question : how to add mib to MRTG ?

Hi,

I'm a MRTG newbie and am trying to get it work with Xylan Omniswitch,
the problem is, I can't find the MIB files from popular MIB libraries...

At last, I got the xylan mib, but the simple question is, how do I add
the mib into MRTG ? I'm using MRTG on WinNT & Win98

Any help appreciated !!

alex

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. My cd-rom doesn′t play audio cd′s since I installed win 98

3. MRTG - Questions from a Newbie

4. Oracle TCP/IP Protocol Adapter for Windows, TNS errors! How to solve?

5. MRTG question

6. SNMP Training available

7. rndc and mrtg question

8. Exchange Perfomance Monitor for Number of Users

9. MRTG Question

10. 95.pl + mrtg question

11. Two MRTG Questions

12. CISCO 760 - MRTG question