Monitoring port 23 and 24 on Cisco 2924XL-C

Monitoring port 23 and 24 on Cisco 2924XL-C

Post by Tony » Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:37:19

how can I monitor only port 23 and 24 on my Cisco 2924XL-C?

Monitoring port 23 and 24 on Cisco 2924XL-C

Post by Ben » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 04:07:32

Find out the instance of the ports. Some switches has a different ifindex
which means that port 1 do not correspond to .1 instance, they may be refer
by other instance number. Try to use show port ifindex if the command is
available, if not, use a snmp mib walker program to find out the instance
for port 23 and 24.

Quote:> how can I monitor only port 23 and 24 on my Cisco 2924XL-C?

1. ISDN PRI D-Channel (23 or 24)

        I am having trouble bringing up the D channels on my 4700. I
have 2 ISDN PRI's from MCI. MCI does not see the D channel up. The
T1 is up (continuity), the D channel is not.

        Specifics:

        controller T1 0
        framing esf
        linecode b8zs
        pri-group timeslots 1-24
        !
        controller T1 1
        framing esf
        linecode b8zs
        pri-group timeslots 1-24
        !
        interface serial 0:23
        (.....)

        This looks to me like channel 23 is configured as the D
channel. MCI shows the D channel is supposed to be on channel 23 of
their T1. I tried changing to "interface serial 0:24" - but that
didn't work.

        How do I specify channel 24 as the D channel?

2. Login script and FRS synchronisation error

3. ISDN PRI 23/24 Ch's

4. sending TELEX's

5. T1<->23 or 24 BRI Equipment?

6. Using joystick instead of mouse?

7. Windows NT RTOS Evaluation Report

8. "Processed an NCP with a bad subfunction length, station XX (NCP 23 24)"

9. Cisco 675 Ports 23 and 80 Security

10. Multiple port monitored on Cisco-3,500XL via the same monitor port?

11. Bandwidth Monitoring on Cisco 2950 T 24