Has anybody used MRTG on Avaya Cajun 58x/88x and 333x switches ?

Has anybody used MRTG on Avaya Cajun 58x/88x and 333x switches ?

Post by Sanal Kis » Sat, 04 May 2002 21:51:13

Hello,

Has anybody used MRTG on Avaya Cajun 58x/88x and 333x switches ? I
need to monitor traffic and user numbers on them, and I am not an
expert on SNMP.

Thanks to all contributions

1. Lucent/Avaya Cajun P120 Switch

Hi Folks,

I know this is a Cisco group, but I don't see any Lucent/Avaya groups out
there... So I'm hoping one of you wizards might know how to do password
recovery on a Lucent/Avaya Cajun P120 switch?

Thanks a bunch,

2. ----- Apple Joystick

3. Cajun P550-R, Cajun P120 switches opinion, please

4. BSOD on install

5. Avaya Cajun P333

6. get abook addresses into palm

7. Avaya Cajun 880

8. r14 hooey...

9. Avaya Cajun P113T

10. Q:Anybody using MRTG to get RMON data?

11. Q:Anybody using MRTG to gather/graph RMON data?

12. Using SNMP/MRTG to monitor Cat5K switches?

13. Anybody ever see wierd problems linking older switches and newer switches?