MRTG & Nortel Routers

Post by TFort.. » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:44:20

Anyone using MRTG to monitor Nortel ASN and ARN routers on a Frame Relay
Network?   Looking for some configs to review.

MRTG & Nortel Routers

Post by Robert Masche » Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:57:47

Yes we do.

Greetings from Vienna,
Robert

Quote:> Anyone using MRTG to monitor Nortel ASN and ARN routers on a Frame Relay

Post by Rick Harr » Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:58:44

> Anyone using MRTG to monitor Nortel ASN and ARN routers on a Frame Relay
> Network?   Looking for some configs to review.

Yes we are.Frame relay on T1

1. Monitor ISDN backup lines with mrtg on Nortel ARN routers

Hi,
we have some Nortel ARN routers for connections between our branches
and use leased lines (X.21). We use ISDN dial-up connections for
backup too.
I monitor all IP traffics on all port with mrtg.
I want to monitor (with mrtg) the ISDN lines if they are connected or
hanged up in a graph (0=disconected 1=connected) too.
I got from a friend some hints, but I cannot understand to use it with
mrtg. I got an ISDN.mib file too and import this in my WhatsUpGold
(WUG)
.. get wfIsdnCallInfoEntry.wfIsdnCallInfoConnectTime.

and from WUG
wfIsdnCallInfoEntry,1.3.6.1.4.1.18.3.5.9.8.7.1
wfIsdnCallInfoConnectTime,1.3.6.1.4.1.18.3.5.9.8.7.1.10

How is the syntax for the cfgmaker? Did someone try this before?

--
 freundliche Gruesse - friendly greetings
 Friedrich Stockhammer

2. Invalid page fault

3. MRTG - CPU Nortel ARN routers?

4. USR PCMCIA XJACK & Win 95 !!!???

5. Monitor ISDN backup lines with mrtg on Nortel ARN routers

6. PIX Inbound Authentication

7. Nortel Networks VPN Contivity CPU & Remote Access User connection MRTG Monitoring

8. Hidden Network connections in W2K

9. MRTG with Nortel Router

10. MRTG & Nortel Switches

11. Cisco router & PIX MIB strings & MRTG

12. MRTG- Error with Multiple Router mrtg.cfg