Change the X Axis

Post by Michael Jamieso » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 05:09:55

Hello,

I am just wondering if there is a way to change the x axis of you graph. Is
there a way to make more defined like every hour, or every half hour. I have
tried the xzoom and xscale but they don't seem to be working.  Any input
would be appreciated

1. Changing scaling of axis' on brtg output graphs

How do you change the scale of the mrtg output graphs to a value of my
choice? In my .cfg file, I have tried to set the 'AbsMax'
and 'MaxBytes' values to the value I want and set the 'Unscaled' value
to 'dwmy' but this is not working for me.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Hayes 5649US Driver

3. FS: Cisco/Stratacom AXIS

4. How do I upgrade to Windows 98 SE

5. Accessing Axis StorPoint via Cisco 761

6. The Developer CD

7. AXIS / IMATM and IGX / UXM

8. AXIS E1

9. AXIS CD-E100 and Netware 4.11 SP6 and NW-IP

10. AXIS 560 with netware

11. CD-ROM Severs - AXIS vs. Microtest