MRTG graphing on 3Com 812 ADSL Router

Post by David Garlan » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:47:16

Using MRTG to graph a 3Com 812 Router on interface eth:1, in and out speeds
are graphed, however, when graphing atm:1, only in bound traffic is graphed.
Out bound stats remain 0.0%....812 is using the 1.1.7(? or default)
firmware.  Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
David

1. MRTG and 3Com OfficeConnet 812 Router ADSL

Im trying to use the MRTG with the office connect adsl router, but
Im receiving some strange activity from the router.

I think I did some mistake at SNMP configuration of the router
software is with problem.

You can take a look of all last files generated at

http://mrtg.zevallos.com/192.168.200.254_19.html
http://mrtg.zevallos.com/192.168.200.254_2.html
http://mrtg.zevallos.com/192.168.200.254_3.html

The 192.168.200.254_3.html is the information of my ADSL line, that I
have only 256K Upload/Download and the system have different
information.

Where I have to fix or what I have to do??

Best,

Instant Messengers:
Yahoo: Zevallos | AIM: RubenZevallosJr
ICQ: 2402977 | Odigo: 2555259

HiperTools 3.0 Developer > http://www.hipertools.com/
Filiado ao Clube dos Jovens Empresrios do DF > http://www.cje.com.br/
Braslia: Capital Digital e Hub da Amrica

2. Paper feed problems on LaserJet II /Laserwriter IIg printers

3. 3Com Office Connect 812 ADSL router configuration

4. Jeff Papows Candid interview on Infoworld

5. Looking for 3Com 3CP4144 (OfficeConnect 812 ADSL router) MIB(s)

6. hover button link opens in new window

7. 3Com 812 ADSL Router + PPPoE

8. Problems with control characters in vi

9. How to setup VPN with 3com 812 ADSL router

10. Does anyone have the 2.0 NAC file for the 3Com ADSL 812 Rotuer?

11. 3Com External 812 Router

12. 3com office connect 812 DSL router

13. Resetting Password on 3com 812 Router