How MRTG show stacked Area Graphic?

Post by nntp.cig.mot.co » Mon, 12 May 2003 17:49:51

normally MRTG can only show 2 lines (in/out), how can it show multiple lines
(3-4) stacked area grapghic?

Victor

How MRTG show stacked Area Graphic?

Post by Mats Karlsso » Mon, 12 May 2003 20:51:20

Quote:> normally MRTG can only show 2 lines (in/out), how can it show multiple
lines
> (3-4) stacked area grapghic?

> Victor

MRTG just graphps two values per picture, you have to use rrdtool
(www.rrdtool.org) witch is a little bit mor complicated but more flexible.

/Mats

1. MRTG v2.9.29 on FReeBSD 4.8 shows non-sensence graphics

Hello dear all,
I really need some help - I'm lost

I'm running 2.9.29 version of mrtg installed by me, not ports. My OS is
FreeBSD 4.8.
If you look here you'll see what i'm talking about:
http://atoyf.com/mrtg/localhost_rl0.html

My bandwidth is only 40kbytes/s in and 14kbytes/s out.

Thank you very much for your help

2. data rate in watm?

3. compare the value between what mrtg shows and what IOS command shows

4. Malloy digest, volume 2450620

5. graphics not showing

6. Micral & early

7. MRTG - Simple graphics output

8. Beta driver for Okipage 4W / Windows NT 4.0?

9. odd graphics with MRTG

10. MRTG not producing graphic files & Log files

11. MRTG and Nortel 450 stacked switches, Accelars

12. PVC - how to show interface bps vs MRTG snmp bps

13. MRTG graph reporting different throughput than output of "show interface" command on Cisco router!