dat file

Post by Bantames » Sat, 07 Feb 2004 16:27:03

Hi I have a scheme that I want to save ditribute to other people. How can I save it in a .dat file?
Thanks
Janet

dat file

Post by Josh Berk » Sun, 08 Feb 2004 03:13:20

Janet,

Quote:> Hi I have a scheme that I want to save ditribute to other people. How can I

save it in a .dat file?

What's a DAT file?    Are you sure you have the right mailing list?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

1. Diferences b/n .DAT files and .MPG files?

We are intesested in playing Video CD (.DAT files) from HD, but we have
several problems (the films stop in a cuople of minutes, and other times
the images jump or simply it dosen't work).

We are using a special format for the HD in order to store multimedia
files in a continuous way.

With MPG files we have no problem.

So, we want to know the diferences between .DAT (Video CD) files and
.MPG files (Standard MPEG files).

Thank you in advance.

2. mysqlhotcopy question

3. hdf files and dat files

4. System News for Sun Users Vol 34 Issue 1 TOC

5. vuescan .DAT file password protected- Why?

6. AUG MASSIVE MEGA SALE & AUCTION !!!

7. Opening LabView dat files with Excel

8. Node Constantly Transmitting Data

10. Help wanted: driver for .VCD (.DAT) files

11. VxSim license.dat file

12. which software create *.dat files

13. DAT file for DP-GPS v.3