visual language parsers?

Post by Dr. Paul Ducksbur » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 13:58:08

Does anyone know of the most uptodate software available for parsing
visual languages (well attributed multi-set grammars actually).

I know of the work by Golin (Journal of Visual languages and
computing, 91) but was trying to find out what software was available
to avoid reinventing the wheel. I checked out comp.lang.visual but
there didnt appear to be any recent messages on it

thanks

Paul Ducksbury

1. Building Visual Language Parsers: any implementations available?

In the CHI'91 conference proceedings there is a paper called "Building
Visual Language Parsers".  The paper presents constrained set grammars and
mentions some tools that were developed: a parser generator, a parser
animator, and a constraint visualizer.  This sounds very interseting.

Does anyone know if the tools are available?  Does anyone have any
references to similar papers or tools?

{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.

2. Newbie fights with PSTricks (Gnome's Dia export)

3. Building a parser with Visual Parse++

4. Group Policy Proxy Settings

5. looking for visual parser generator

6. Accessing matrix elements in 16-bit MEX DLLs

7. New OS/2 visual programming tool for writing parsers.

8. return to previous page

9. Parsers: Language vs Protocol

10. Search engine language parser

11. parser for SGML - language preference?

12. Natural Language Parser Wanted

13. Search engine query language parser