Building Visual Language Parsers: any implementations available?

Building Visual Language Parsers: any implementations available?

Post by Denis Bo » Tue, 03 Nov 1992 07:10:29

In the CHI'91 conference proceedings there is a paper called "Building
Visual Language Parsers".  The paper presents constrained set grammars and
mentions some tools that were developed: a parser generator, a parser
animator, and a constraint visualizer.  This sounds very interseting.

Does anyone know if the tools are available?  Does anyone have any
references to similar papers or tools?

{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.

1. Building a parser with Visual Parse++

Hi all
I am now doing my u final project - syntax directed editor for c language. I
do the editor in visual basic code. I have to check the syntax of c language
line by line.

I use codesence as my form and visual parse to create my parser. What i get
from visual parse is some .cs , .c , .cpp, .java file and also a visual
basic module.
But I have no idea how can I make use of this all files to make my project
work. My problem now is i don't know how can I parse the line to the
according lex and yacc table and send the error back to editor.

Anyone can help? pls?

thanks

regards,
teong

2. general hint for xntp3.5f

3. visual language parsers?

4. Imperium Updated.

5. Visual Basic as an Implementation Language

6. Xerox SNMP/MIB Information...?

7. Available..Visual basic/Visual C++/DB2 PE/SP2/DSS/OLTP/ORACLE PARALLEL SERVER

8. Performance Testing tool for Telecom Software

9. Available Immediately..Visual basic/Visual C++/MFC/ODBC/DB2 PE/SP2/DSS/OLTP/ORACLE PARALLEL SERVER

10. C implementation of Earley's parser

11. object oriented implementations of rec. descent parsers

12. looking for visual parser generator

13. framework for building parsers and lexers?