Building a parser with Visual Parse++

Post by shteon » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:26:28

Hi all
I am now doing my u final project - syntax directed editor for c language. I
do the editor in visual basic code. I have to check the syntax of c language
line by line.

I use codesence as my form and visual parse to create my parser. What i get
from visual parse is some .cs , .c , .cpp, .java file and also a visual
basic module.
But I have no idea how can I make use of this all files to make my project
work. My problem now is i don't know how can I parse the line to the
according lex and yacc table and send the error back to editor.

Anyone can help? pls?

thanks

regards,
teong

1. Building Visual Language Parsers: any implementations available?

In the CHI'91 conference proceedings there is a paper called "Building
Visual Language Parsers".  The paper presents constrained set grammars and
mentions some tools that were developed: a parser generator, a parser
animator, and a constraint visualizer.  This sounds very interseting.

Does anyone know if the tools are available?  Does anyone have any
references to similar papers or tools?

{ima | spdcc | world}!iecc!compilers.  Meta-mail to compilers-request.

2. FS:st software NEODESK,WARP,ETC

3. C/C++ Expression Parsing with Visual Parse++

4. ***Warp 4 Warning***

5. regarding creation of a parsing table when we construct a nonrecursive predictive parser

6. Editing the contents of a text file using MATLAB

7. Generating parse-table for table-driven EBNF parser.

8. PCMCIA Security Module

9. resetting after 'parse error' in yacc(bison) generated parser ?!

10. How to parse C-programs without communication between parser and lexer

11. C++ parsing/parser generators

12. ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "$1"