tracking station-to-station calls on Option 11e

tracking station-to-station calls on Option 11e

Post by victo.. » Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Can the Option 11e with MAT 6 track station-to-
station calls?

We need to report back to TPTB just how many
calls are coming into our support desk per
minute/hour/day/week/month/year.

Neither my PBX admin or our support vendor know
how to do this. I could do it on an Executone
system I once ran but am at a loss on where to
start with Nortel.

Thanks,

Vic
DCA Network Admin

(remove the spam comments for direct replies)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

tracking station-to-station calls on Option 11e

Post by Nortec Communication » Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:00:00

If you have CDR, you should be able to run reports on these calls.  Another
option is to build a queue and use ACD reporting.

>Can the Option 11e with MAT 6 track station-to-
>station calls?

>We need to report back to TPTB just how many
>calls are coming into our support desk per
>minute/hour/day/week/month/year.

>Neither my PBX admin or our support vendor know
>how to do this. I could do it on an Executone
>system I once ran but am at a loss on where to
>start with Nortel.

>Thanks,

>Vic
>DCA Network Admin

>(remove the spam comments for direct replies)

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

tracking station-to-station calls on Option 11e

Post by PRDora » Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:00:00

You need to turn on internal call detail recording allowed under the
cls prompt for the phones you want to monitor.

Paul

>Can the Option 11e with MAT 6 track station-to-
>station calls?

>We need to report back to TPTB just how many
>calls are coming into our support desk per
>minute/hour/day/week/month/year.

>Neither my PBX admin or our support vendor know
>how to do this. I could do it on an Executone
>system I once ran but am at a loss on where to
>start with Nortel.

>Thanks,

>Vic
>DCA Network Admin

>(remove the spam comments for direct replies)

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

tracking station-to-station calls on Option 11e

Post by kayla.. » Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:00:00

If you are not familiar with Programing TTY, Under MAT in the features,
look for ICDA and put allowed.  Do you have CDR and a Call accounting
software??  There is one available incorporated in MAT (if you bought
it).

Kayla

> You need to turn on internal call detail recording allowed under the
> cls prompt for the phones you want to monitor.

> Paul

> >Can the Option 11e with MAT 6 track station-to-
> >station calls?

> >We need to report back to TPTB just how many
> >calls are coming into our support desk per
> >minute/hour/day/week/month/year.

> >Neither my PBX admin or our support vendor know
> >how to do this. I could do it on an Executone
> >system I once ran but am at a loss on where to
> >start with Nortel.

> >Thanks,

> >Vic
> >DCA Network Admin

> >(remove the spam comments for direct replies)

> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> >Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Ratio of Station-to-Station to Billable Call Volume?

Is anyone aware of any statistical relationship of station-to-station
or intercom traffic to long-distance traffic?  I'm attempting to
estimate how much cdr or smdr traffic I'll generate for one of my
customers if station-to-station CDR is enabled.  They have
approximately 6,500 stations and generate ~1.2 million billable
calls/month.  Unfortunately, I have no empirical data upon which to
base an intelligent "guess".

Many Thanks.

Note: Remove nospam. from email address to respond.

2. Fatal Exception OE 167:BFF9DFFF

3. cc:Mail 6.0 for OS/2 - Archives !HELP!

4. Creating new stations in MAT station admin

5. Florida AI Graduate (MS) Student Fellowship

6. Restrict station to station

7. C# equivalent of VB.NET SetSelectedComponents method Syntax

8. Whether/How ucd-snmp can be configured as collection station for HP NNM management station

9. Missing Calling-Station-Id in Access-Request

10. Cisco 3640 ( IOS 11.3) Can not send out Calling-Station-Id ?

11. VPDN and Calling-Station-Id

12. Radio Station DJs Making Dubious Calls