Norstar And MCK vo/ip Anyone?

Post by JR » Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:26:55

Yes Ken it is neat, I am with Exario networks and we are the leader in VPN,
VoIP networking. I can build a plan or solutioncatering to your needs. You

Quote:> Got a MCK with 2 remotes, one of which works. The one that doesn't,
> does not have an IP address assigned to it's port in the gateway
> Should it ?

> Will be working with MCK tomorrow about it but,  just want to look
> smart !!
> Worked with direct T1 before, not using the Internet.

> Anyone that never heard of it, look at www.mck.com
> Really neet

1. Norstar BRI-U with PRI & MCK 3000

Does anyone have any experience with connecting a MCK remote office
extender 3000 to a Norstar using a BRI U-4 card and a PRI. For some
unknown reason the switch side extender will not answer. Ucing a T550-B
BRI test set we can answer the call but the MCK will not. Any help would
be appreciated.

TIA

John Olesky
Findlay Telecom Ltd.

2. Modem type and Cisco 1601 - Help !

3. Anyone using MCK's on Meridian

4. Atari Users Network Merchandise

5. Nortel & MCK over Microwave T1 anyone tried this?

6. Palfrey/Sternberg are verbose

7. Anyone use USRobotics modems with VOS??

8. Simple pager-dialer software for VMS?

9. MCK IP Extender 4000 and Cisco 1605 Router

10. MCK IP Extender 4000 and Cisco Routers

11. MCK IP Extender 4000 and Cisco 1605 Router

12. Vo IP

13. AS5300 Vo/IP connectivity integration