In what condition record in basic Report #3 ( Trunk Route Report ) will
raised in Interflow and RAN Trunk Group ? Is there any setting for that
condition in PABX ?
1. ACD queue that won't Interflow...HELP
Here is how it is built as of this moment. The office wants the caller, when all agents are
busy, to hear the first ran, the second ran, then interflow to extension 1456 and after two rings
go to voice mail. 1456 is built as a 2616 on TN 40-0-5-16. This is a data TN so that the non-existant
phone will never disable. (following the ACD programming is this phone) Currently, with these settings
if all agents are busy the caller gets a ring no answer. If 1456 is called directly then the call goes to
voice mail. Please help me.
BUSY BSY BSY SRC BSY
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
TN 040 0 05 16
CLS CTD FBD WTD LPR MTD FNA HTD ADD HFD
MWD LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD DTA DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD CCSD SWD LNA CNDD
CFTD SFD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDA CDMA MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDD CFXD ARHD FITD CLTA ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDA CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AHD
USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC
TOV 0 MINS
KEY 00 SCR 1456 0 MARP
Posted from info.census.gov [220.127.116.11]
via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
3. CALL RECORDING & ACD QUEUE REPORTING SOFTWARE
4. Hey All Check this site out !!!!
5. cisco1711 & vlans: basic routing issue...
6. cvs update cannot close history file
9. Cut-off calls on 11c basic ACD
10. Basic ACD Set-up
11. Two ISPs & Route-map & NAT POOL & access-list & not working -HELP!
12. ACD reporting software for Mitel SX-200d?