Nortel Extranet Client v2.610u

Post by jloz » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 03:33:34

I have a 95 system that was upgraded to 2000.  After configuring the
Extranet Client with everything, when I click on "Connect" nothing
happens.  It is almost like the button just doesn't work...anyone ever
seen this before?

1. Nortel Extranet Access VPN Client with XP Pro and Linksys Wireless BEFW11S4 V2

I read this several time and I think you're trying to do this.
Connect to your corporate LAN via VPN AND access your Home LAN resources.

If this is so, you probably can't because once the VPN is enabled, the admin
probably has you locked down.
There are ways around this, one is that you'll need to use an alternative
protocol on your Home LAN (ie. none IP).

2. Help regarding Tool box Limitation???

3. Cisco vpn client vs. Nortel extranet client = problems

4. MPEG Audio

5. Nortel Extranet Access Client 2.62_47 and CISCO CPN client

6. Cluster configuration question

7. Nortel Extranet Client through 2621

8. Discussion: OO environment on Palm...

9. Adelphia and nortel Extranet Client

10. Linksys w Nortel Extranet Access Client

11. Nortel Extranet Client (VPN) over DSL via Cisco 678 Modem/Router

12. HELP with Nortel Extranet Access Client (VPN) over Pacbell DS L