Opt 11 AML link to Card Option MerMail keeps going down

Opt 11 AML link to Card Option MerMail keeps going down

Post by Simo » Sat, 10 May 2003 11:04:10

- for the last 6 months the AML link goes down every 3 to 6 weeks,
cannot force it up in LD48, recycling power on Mail
fixes it every time but we are getting tired of it. - replaced 68K card,
replaced power board card, - disconnected ground., - none of those actions
improve the situation. When it happens PBX registers
following messages:
CSA 002 9 time&date 4
ESDA 001 9 time&date 6  <= reason code 6 = hardware failure(from the NTP)
CSA 001 9 time&date 9
CSA 001 9 time&date 9
.
CSA 001 9 time&date 9
.
CSA 001 9 time&date 9.
.
.
- that ESDA 001 message indicates link hardware failure ,-could it be that
end of the link that is
residing on the SSC card???
-any help would be greatly appreciated, Simon.

1. MerMail AML Link Won't Recover after SYS

I do a sysload every month or so.  Ever since I upgraded to 25.15, the
AML for MerMail will not recover on it's own.  For the life-o-me, I
cannot remember now what layer was down, but in any event all I have to
do is disable and re-enable it.

It *is* set to AUTO, in fact every time I enable I set it to AUTO again.
Anyone else noticed a similar problem?
--
~
http://www.GHTROUT.com/

2. IDE Novia 60Meg HD problem - H

3. Option 11 c & Mermail

4. PEOPLE TO AVOID

5. MerMail :- Is out call notification standard with MerMail R 11

6. Accessing the VDP on the Geneve?

7. Cards disabled on Opt.11

8. iis.ethz.ch going down in the week of Feb 11

9. IP voice links between 2 Meridian option 11 switches

10. NW4.11 Remote Server Problem when link is down

11. Sprint Keeps on Going and Going and Going

12. OPTION 11 WITH 2 PRI CARDS