3905 ACD config.

Post by John » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 02:59:01

I have set up some 3905 sets in an acd queue with key 3 defined as the
personal DN and key 0 defined as the queue. When someone gets a call on the
personal DN they have to force the P/U of the line by hitting key 3. This
means no call display (They cant screen calls) available until after they
have forced the P/U on the line. Is there a way to get around this? Did  I
miss something in the cls?

John Mitchell

3905 ACD config.

Post by Colin Longma » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 04:43:46

>I have set up some 3905 sets in an acd queue with key 3 defined
>as the personal DN and key 0 defined as the queue. When someone
>gets a call on the personal DN they have to force the P/U of
>the line by hitting key 3. This means no call display (They
>cant screen calls) available until after they have forced the
>P/U on the line. Is there a way to get around this? Did  I
>miss something in the cls?

CLS TDD

Colin

3905 ACD config.

Post by John » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:42:22

In addition to TDD as Colin has replied, if you also put IRA and OLA in the
CLS, you will get a prompt of LPK, you can enter 3 in your case.
The phone will show the caller info, and picking up the handset will answer
that line without pressing key 3.
John Schreiter
Clarica Insurance

> I have set up some 3905 sets in an acd queue with key 3 defined as the
> personal DN and key 0 defined as the queue. When someone gets a call on
the
> personal DN they have to force the P/U of the line by hitting key 3. This
> means no call display (They cant screen calls) available until after they
> have forced the P/U on the line. Is there a way to get around this? Did  I
> miss something in the cls?

> John Mitchell

1. 3905 ACD sets and forward when busy.

I have 2 supervisors who have v/m on the sets. the personal dn is on key 3.
the voice mail is on the personal dn. when they are on that line it rings
busy internally and externally. How do I get it to bounce to voice mail
instead of  the busy signal?

I have efd, hunt, eht, fdn all defined to go to v/m.

I have fba, fna, mwa, cfta, xha,

Thanks again guys.

John

2. Internal Drives for a Sun 20

3. 3905 ACD sets

4. TRS-80 2000 Color mon. Cable!

5. 3905 ACD sets hanging.

6. The competition and AmigaOS 3.5

7. Nortel 3905 How To Schedule Firmware Downloads To Sets

8. Error message

9. 3905 Que Display

10. CITA's on 3905

11. Meridian 3905 sets locking

12. 3905 agent sets with handsets and DDI

13. 3904/3905 sets with Rls24