DN/TN listing

Post by Clive Carmoc » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 05:06:45

I wonder if anyone can suggest the best way to get a listing of TNs that
are in use together with the associated Key0 DN, ideally one line per
TN.

I need to be able to reconcile this list with my list of what I think
*should* be in use and out the unused sets.

The System is an Option 81C running Release 25.15

Regards
--
Clive

DN/TN listing

Post by Fletc » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:59:35

Check out Dave Higham's Excel macros. There is a link on PBXTech.Net to
Dave's page.

--
Fletch
http://PBXTech.Net

DN/TN listing

Post by GHTROU » Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:39:42

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:06:45 +0100, Clive Carmock

>I wonder if anyone can suggest the best way to get a listing of TNs that
>are in use together with the associated Key0 DN, ideally one line per
>TN.

>I need to be able to reconcile this list with my list of what I think
>*should* be in use and out the unused sets.

>The System is an Option 81C running Release 25.15

>Regards

You can get a list of TNs and PDNs in LD81 by listing "sets".  You can
get a list of digital TNs that are plugged in by using the Inventory
commands in LD117

As Fletch suggested, the MV parser can read both and give you a cool
list:
http://www.pepedog.com/meridian/
~
http://www.GHTROUT.com/

DN/TN listing

Post by Clive Carmoc » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:02:54

Quote:>As Fletch suggested, the MV parser can read both and give you a cool
>list:
>http://www.pepedog.com/meridian/

Brilliant!  Thanks for that - it does the job perfectly!

Regards

Clive

1. DN (not TN) hunting on Meridian 1 (option 11e)

Hello.

We've got an Option 11e and want to do hunting between DNs (directory numbers).
The problem is that all of the hunting options we've been able to find are
specified on a TN (station set) basis.  This works fine for things like
voice mail, but doesn't seem to allow for seperate groups of DNs on a phone
that will hunt.

Specifically what we'd like to do is assign a couple of single call ringing
DNs that would be shared across a group of phones.  When a call comes into
the base number (for that group, not any particular phone), the call would
ring on the first available DN in that hunt group.  The hunt group needs to
be completely unrelated to the short hunt sequence of the phone.  Think of
it like you would if you had a group of CO lines with hunting that had a
shared appearance on a bunch of 1A2 key telephones.

We think that a feature called "Group Hunt" (defined in LD 18) may solve
our problem. However, we haven't been able to find *anything* about the
group hunt list in the Nortel documentation.  Also, we can't figure out what
the Pilot DN in a group hunt list is or how to set it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Brian

2. Memory expansion

3. DN and TN corruption

4. Outlook Express & HoTMaiL

5. 2 TN's assigned to 1 DN (Meridian Option 11 system)

6. NTLDR missing ... how make partition bootable?

7. Is a NAME always associated with a DN not a TN?

8. Epson Stylus Color 680 refilling carts

9. MARP TN DATA TN

10. TN to Packed TN conversion

11. List Out Phantom TN

12. List of available DN's