Infocus Software with ACD

Post by Mik » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:53:22

I just read your posting on the google groups and was wondering if you
know of any other reporting software for the ACD system.  We are
having a hard time getting the Infocus to work, all we can get is the
text reports, We would like to have pie and bar charts.  Thanks for
the Help.

        Sincerely,

Infocus Software with ACD

Post by Dave Phelp » Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:18:56

Quote:> I just read your posting on the google groups and was wondering if you
> know of any other reporting software for the ACD system.  We are
> having a hard time getting the Infocus to work, all we can get is the
> text reports, We would like to have pie and bar charts.  Thanks for
> the Help.

>    Sincerely,

You can run the reports directly on the ACD and output them to a floppy.
Of course those will only be text as well.
--
Dave Phelps
Phone Masters Ltd.

1. ACD reporting software for Mitel SX-200d?

We're running a small call center (inbound only, help desk) using a Mitel
SX-200 Digital Generic 1005 ACD.  I'm looking for an add-on software
package to give us better reporting than we get from the Mitel.  Essentially
something to analyze ACD-SMDR and give us reports on call times, agent average
talk time, etc.

It seems like everything out there is designed for a huge mega-boiler room
(and priced accordingly).  Anyone have some suggestions or recommentations?

It would be too mich to hope for, but so much better if this exists in an
open source or Linux environment.

--

NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323

2. MPI_GET_... routines missing

3. ACD Report Software for Rolm 9751 switch

4. Y2K Sewage Spill GOOD NEWS!

5. ACD Reporting Software For Mitel SX-200d?

6. html editing

7. Integrated Comms Accounting/ACD Reporting Software

8. SBS Hardware upgrade

9. CALL RECORDING & ACD QUEUE REPORTING SOFTWARE

10. ACD Software for small call centre

11. LEDA ACD Management Software

12. ACD reporting software

13. Need ACD AA Software